Wednesday 12 October 2016

C89 Sweet Baby Collection Card 

by Bev Code





I used C89 Sweet Baby Collection from Fab Scraps to create this super cute but easy card. The collection has a great mix of blues or pinks for both boy and girl projects. Be sure to visit the Blog where you can view lots of amazing projects using Fab Scraps Collections.

FOR THIS CARD YOU WILL NEED:
Supply List:
Paper: C89 Sweet Baby Collection
Sticker: ST89 002 Easy peel off sticker
Other: cardstock, card base, envelope, buttons, ink


INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP #1: Pull all the papers and accents you hope to use... plus some? and your card base or make your own out of cardstock...just remember to make cards the size of standard envelopes.

STEP #2: For this card I chose to cut the papers and picked some cute boy images that could cut the same size to fit across my card

STEP #3: I chose to mat everything to get the many layers and colours.

STEP #4: I got the 3 photos matted and matted the base layer.

STEP #5: I cut a coordinating pattern paper for a contrasting border.

STEP #6: I put my sticker sentiment onto a white cardstock base and hand cut it out, I also matted it to fit the rest of the card.


STEP #7: Buttons accents finished it off perfectly.

1 comment:

Wandering Waldo said...

This is a great ppost thanks